Ir para ↓

Benefícios fiscais

Em alguns países, podem ser concedidos benefícios fiscais ao efetuar donativos para os UWC.

(informação em inglês)

UK tax payers
If you pay tax at a rate of 40% or above, you can claim the difference between the higher and basic rate on your donation. You can do this through your tax return or by contacting your tax office.

Donate to UWC International to claim tax relief on donations to non UK UWC schools and colleges. 

You can also make your donation worth 25% more – at no cost to yourself – by signing up to Gift Aid. For example, a £100 donation could be worth an extra £25. We claim direct from the Inland Revenue, making your donations do even more for young people.

To qualify for Gift Aid, you must pay an amount of UK income tax and/or capital gains tax that’s at least equal to the tax that we reclaim on your donation in the appropriate tax year. This is currently 25p for each £1 you donate.

Tick the Gift Aid box when you donate online or download a Gift Aid declaration form.

USA tax payers
There are several options available to you. 

UWC-USA allows USA Taxpayers to pay to different schools/colleges and the International Office through their website. You can find their information here. Once you are on the page you will find a drop down box listing the schools/colleges and national committees that USA taxpayers can donate to.

To discuss the most appropriate way to process your gift to UWC, please send an email to

European tax payers
We work with Transnational Giving Europe so that people from 17 European countries can claim tax relief on donations they make to UWC or specific UWC schools or colleges.

For more information, please send an email to

Singapore tax payers
You can claim up to 250% in tax relief if you support Singaporean nationals at UWC schools or colleges. 

Please send an email to for more information.

Other tax payers 
If you have any questions about tax relief in a country not listed here, please send an email to